- During the quarter 355,593 tonnes of coal produced from the Delta Coal mine – AJM share 118,531 tonnes.
- Strong sales during the quarter of 452,332 tonnes (AJM share 150,777 tonnes).
- Successful negotiation of reduced mining rates with Delta earthmoving contractors.
- 50% of Stage 1 mining development complete with project on time and on budget.
- Mining operations began during December, with first haulage to the port planned for the June quarter 2014.
- Approval of Stage 2 (up to 6 Mtpa) potentially by end of Q1 2014.
- Baseline environmental studies completed and draft reports received during the quarter, no significant matters identified.
- Altura continues search for off-take partner to develop world class Pilgangoora project.
- Process for potential divestment of Balline Garnet Project continues.