- Mining operations commenced in December 2013, with first haulage to the port planned for June quarter 2014.
- During the quarter 142,832 tonnes of ore mined – AJM share 42,850 tonnes.
- 65% of Stage 1 mining development complete.
- Mt Webber mine to produce up to 6 Mtpa (Altura share 1.8 Mtpa) following decision to approve the development of Stage 2 of the project.
- During the quarter 354,206 tonnes of coal produced from the Delta Coal mine – AJM share 118,069 tonnes.
- Successful negotiations with Delta earthmoving contractors to reduce costs.
- The remaining two Tabalong tenements upgraded to Operation Production status during the quarter.
- Altura continues search for off-take partner to develop world class Pilgangoora project.
- Balline Garnet Project sold in February 2014 for A$4.5 million.