- Following a successful capital raising Altura will now accelerate the undertaking of various studies required for the Feasibility Study process.
- Ravensgate appointed to complete independent resource review.
- Altura continues search for a strategic investment partner to develop the world class Pilgangoora project.
- During the quarter 104,230 tonnes of coal produced from the Delta Coal mine – Altura share 34,743 tonnes.
- Focus continues on contract negotiations on a reduced cost basis and lower cost mining areas.
- Two further (2) Coal Operating Contracts (COC) awarded by the Philippines Government to Altura’s Philippines subsidiary company.
- Rights Issue successfully concluded with A$3.04 million raised following strong shareholder support.
- Further funds of A$0.66 million raised through Share Placement.
- Intended Singapore listing process continued with positive results from independent technical reviews.
- Agreement negotiated with ABM Resources NL to sell 90% interest in four (4) tenements in Tanami region of the Northern Territory.