- Updated Mineral Resource Estimate at Altura’s 100% owned Pilgangoora Lithium project of 26.06 million tonnes @ 1.20% Li2O (JORC Code 2012 Edition).
- Following a successful capital raising Altura is now accelerating completion of the various studies required for the Feasibility Study process.
- Strong interest in Altura’s Pilgangoora lithium project with the company commencing a marketing campaign predominantly focussed in North Asia.
- Agreement reached with mining contractor to reduce waste removal base rates by 13%.
- Operations moved to the lower strip ratio Pit 37 Extension.
- During the quarter 121,692 tonnes of coal sold – Altura share 40,564 tonnes.
- Intended Singapore listing process continued with positive results from independent technical
- reviews and focus directed towards timely completion of listing process.
- Sale of Tanami tenements due diligence has been completed and approvals being sought in relation to legal documentation.