- Mining approvals now received at Tabalong Coal Project targeting production in 2012.
- Process commenced to obtain the Forestry Land Use Permit, which is the key remaining approval required for mining to commence.
- Further infill drilling carried out during the quarter.
- Mt Webber mining development planned for 2013 (subject to approvals).
- JORC compliant Mineral Resource estimate increase of 2.75 million tonnes of mineralised spodumene pegmatites at 1.06% Li2O from S1 Target Area.
- Total Pilgangoora Mineral Resource estimate of 13.29 million tonnes of mineralised spodumene pegmatites at 1.21% Li2O.
- Contained lithium oxide (Li2O) to date of 161,000 tonnes.