- PT Suryaraya Permata Khatulistiwa IUP (mining permit) placed on the Clear and Clean register.
- Substantial due diligence completed to allow acquisition of 2 further IUPs with combined Tabalong tenements to cover 17,000 hectares of high value coal targets.
- Forestry Land Use Permit approvals progressing to allow mining to commence.
- Tabalong Coal Project targeting construction in Q4 2012 for first coal in Q1 2013.
- Mt Webber DSO Project feasibility on track for completion in Q3 2012.
- All drilling complete for Ore Reserve and Mineral Resource estimate revision.
- RC drill program continued with 39 drill holes and 4,396 metres of drilling by Altura inhouse drill team.
- Drilling continues to intersect shallow, thick and high grade lithium mineralised zones.
- Stage 1 detailed metallurgical testing completed.
- Mineral Resource estimate revision on target for Q3 2012.