- Acquisition of a one-third (⅓) interest in the Delta Coal operations in East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- 261,807 tonnes of coal produced from the Delta Coal mine for the March quarter – AJM share 87,096 tonnes.
- Coal operating contract for Catanduanes in Philippines awarded.
- Diamond core drilling program continued at the Pilgangoora Lithium project during the quarter.
- Altura actively seeking an off-take partner for flagship Pilgangoora project.
- Feasibility study completed during the quarter and currently under review by Altura.
- Discussion and negotiation of commercial terms with Joint Venture partner Atlas Iron continuing.
- Targeting initial production at the rate of 3 million tonnes per annum commencing as early as December 2013.