Altura Mining Limited provides you access to this Web site containing information, software, and publications on the terms and conditions outlined below. By using this site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Altura Mining Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
The information on this Web site is protected by law, including copyright law.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copyright © 2001-2010 Altura Mining Limited
Web site publications
Except as expressly prohibited on this Web site, you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site (such as FAQs, white papers, datasheets, and so on), subject to your agreement that:
- Your use of the information is for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes only.
- You will not modify the documents or graphics.
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context.
- You will display the above copyright notice and the below trademark notice on all documents or portions of documents and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
- You agree that Altura Mining Limited may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from Altura Mining Limited
The permission above does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this Web site. Those elements of the Web site are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
What is a trademark?
A trademark is a word, name, symbol, device, design, phrase, sound, or color adopted and used by Altura Mining Limited to identify its goods and services and to distinguish them from other goods and services. Trademarks are usually noted with either a ™ or a � symbol. In Australia, a trademark that is noted by a � has not been registered with the Australian Patent and Trademark Office and a trademark noted with an � has been registered with the Australian Patent and Trademark Office. Trademarks, however, may also be registered internationally and each country has different laws regarding the proper notation of trademarks.
Referential trademark usage
You may use a Altura Mining Limited trademark or product name to refer specifically to such Altura Mining Limited product in marketing and promotional materials, books, conferences, applications, demonstrations, and so on. You are permitted to use a Altura Mining Limited trademark referentially provided that:
- You adhere to these Altura Mining Limited Trademark Usage Guidelines.
- You do not disparage Altura Mining Limited or Altura Mining Limited products and services.
- You display your name or logo more prominently than any Altura Mining Limited s trademark.
- You include a disclaimer that Altura Mining Limited does not sponsor, affiliate, or endorse your product, and/or services.
General trademark usage guidelines
Use appropriate markings. Always capitalise the name and designate the trademark with the appropriate � or � symbol. Also, the first usage or most prominent usage of the Altura Mining Limited s name must be used in conjunction with the Altura Mining Limited� trademark and in the same type size, font, color and line.
Do not use any Altura Mining Limited trademark as your trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo. Altura Mining Limited trademarks identify the goods and services of Altura Mining Limited, . No third-party may use any Altura Mining Limited trademark as their trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo. You must have your own dist t trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo that does not include any Altura Mining Limited trademarks. You may, however, referentially use the Altura Mining Limited trademark in connection with your product. Also, you may not use a variation, combination, or abbreviation of a Altura Mining Limited trademark.
Attribute ownership of Altura Mining Limited trademarks to Altura Mining Limited. When you refer to a Altura Mining Limited trademark, please include the following notice of trademark attribution where appropriate, such as on your product, printed materials, and online.
Altura Mining Limited trademarks or registered are trademarks of Altura MiningLimited in Australia and/or other countries.
Specific trademark usage guidelines
Logos. You may not use any Altura MiningLimited logos ( luding buttons and graphic symbols) without a trademark license from Altura MiningLimited. All usage of trademark logos shall be pursuant to these guidelines and any other guidelines associated with that logo. You can obtain Altura Mining Limiteds’s style guides by email at infoalturamining.com
Merchandise items. You may not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Altura Mining Limited trademarks or logos, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Altura Mining Limited.
Slogans and taglines. You may not use or imitate a Altura Mining Limited slogan or tagline such as “Into the South West.”
Third Party Trademarks
Third party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos, contained in this web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Should you, or any viewer of this information, Web site, or publications respond with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, any such response shall be deemed not to be confidential and Altura Mining Limited shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the response to others, without limitation. You agree that Altura Mining Limited shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever luding, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products orporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques.