On solid ground
Delivering value is a critical part of Altura’s strategy.
From delivering results for shareholders, suppliers, customers, the community and our people, Altura takes a long term approach to delivering enduring and sustainable growth and performance.
The Company is now stronger than ever, with production from our Pilgangoora Lithium Project set to occur in about 12 months’ time driving record growth and profitability.
A long-standing and successful public company, backed by a dedicated Board and decades of experience from a team of highly skilled and motivated “hands on” mining industry leaders, Altura has proven its ability to respond and succeed in a challenging market.
The Company’s corporate headquarters is located in Subiaco in Western Australia, with offices in Jakarta and Balikpapan (Indonesia), Singapore and Manila (Philippines).
Values and drivers
With prudent financial management, Altura is well placed to progress its strategy to become a significant lithium producer by:
- Maintaining focus on the Company’s core mining strategy and competencies
- Developing Altura’s business to the benefit of all stakeholders
- Maximising the Company’s strengths and resources by ensuring good productivity and maintaining strong and prudent financial management
- Creating shareholder value
- Encouraging community engagement through local employment
- Responding dynamically to an ever changing and volatile global economic market
- Considering the needs of the environment, particularly in relation to sustainability and regeneration
- Maintaining low overheads through dynamic decision making and skill set variance
- Working with key business partners to achieve positive outcomes.