Altura’s strategy for 2016 is to complete the Definitive Feasibility study in Q3 2016 at Altura’s lithium project at Pilgangoora to allow for the mine construction to occur in Q4 2106.
It is planned that the Pilgangoora lithium mine will commence production during the second half of 2017.
The Company also plans to divest its interests in the Delta Coal Mine and the Tabalong Coal Project during the next 12 months.
The steps to production at Altura’s Pilgangoora Project are anticipated to be:
- Deliver Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) – Q3 2016
- Obtain grant of Mining Lease (ML) – expected Q3 2016
- Progress non-binding MOU with OptimumNano to reach binding agreement and secure offtake close to 100% of planned production – Q3 2016
- Lodge Mining Proposal on grant of ML – Q3 2016
- Commence onsite construction on approval of Mining Proposal – Q4 2016
- Commissioning in Q3 2017.